So can I tell you a secret? Chicken + packet of italian seasoning = delicious! There are a few different ways I prepare it. This is way too easy and tastes yummy!
Baked Italian Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 packet of Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 2-3 T. olive oil
- rosemary or other fresh herbs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Trim fat off chicken. Place in glass 8×8 pan.
2. Brush with olive oil. Sprinkle seasoning packet, salt and pepper and spices over top.
3. Cook until done, about 45-60 minutes.
I ate one chicken breast for dinner then sliced some up and put it in a salad with avocado for lunch… YUM!
This entry was posted in Cooking
, Tasty Tuesday
and tagged chicken
. Bookmark the permalink