One of my favorite Christmas traditions is (duh) BAKING!! I bring lots of goodies to work parties, get togethers, our Christmas eve dinner and more! I always make goodie bags for our families too. Moral of the story? There is a lot of baking to do! Yay!
This year I decided to make some cookie dough to freeze. I’ve been doing that the past few months and it has worked fabulously! I’ve found that most cookie doughs freeze for about 4-6 weeks (at least!!), if stored well. Here’s my list for goodies I’m wanting to bake! (And no worries- I’ll be blogging these recipes too!)
- Big Batch Kris Kringle (White Chocolate, Craisin and Walnuts)
- Ginger Cookies
- Sugar Cookies with Icing and red hots
- Chocolate Mint Crinkles
- Oatmeal Cinnamon Chip Cookies
- Spiral Sprinkle Cookies with Christmas sprinkles
- Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Spritz Blossoms
- Chocolate Pretzel Hershey Kiss M&M Bites
- Thin Mint Cookies
- Fudge with Walnuts
- Peppermint Bark
I made a few batches this weekend!! And if I had to guess, I’ll be adding a few more to the list too:)
What are your favorite Christmas cookies?!?