1. I have a Nalgene on me at all times. I try to drink 2 1/2 32 ounce bottles every day. I have less headaches and my body feels so much better when I’m well hydrated. You should try it:)
2. I like reading for fun. My favorite books are The Other Boleyn Girl, The Time Traveler’s Wife, The Memory Keeper’s Daughter and Water for Elephants. I get all my recommendations from Steph Jamison. She’s better than a library.
3. I love 30 Rock. I just think it’s hilarious. I will often sit upstairs and watch multiple episodes on netflix and literally laugh OUT LOUD. a lot. sometimes I laugh so hard I cry.
4. I’m really bad at cleaning. I found this website that schedules out and emails you when you want to clean things and I’m still always really behind on it. It’s silly. But that website can be helpful if you need a little kick in the pants like me:)
3. I absolutely LOVE the girls I disciple. LOVE them. I am so encouraged for their heart for the Lord and it’s a joy getting to know them and share in their lives. (seriously… LOVE them!!)
6. There’s just something about an ice cold Diet Coke or Cherry Coke Zero… I find I go to McDonald’s often in the spring/ summer for a triple purified icy cold diet coke.
7. I thought about writing a book called “I can’t regulate my temperature and other fun side effects.” Not really. But it is true.
8. I started running. It’s really hard. I am really impressed with people who run for long amounts – hours at a time?!? 26.2 miles?!? Amazing!
9. I absolutely LOVE living in the little down we live in. Everything about it. And especially that so many friends are moving close by. It’s awesome.
10. Ever since Christmas I’ve been obsessed with having a wreath on our front door. Right now it’s still a neutral twine and easter egg one for spring/ easter, but I don’t know how long it’s okay to keep it up after easter. And what would be cute for summer?? Thoughts??