M&M cookies are festive, brightly colored and fun! And oh – DELICIOUS – we cannot forget that!!! Please pop these classic cookies into your repertoire – you never know when you may need them:)
1 c. packed brown sugar
1/2 c. white sugar
1 c. shortening
2 T. vanilla
2 1/2 c. flour
1 t. baking soda
1 t. salt
2 c. m&ms
1. In a large bowl, mix sugar, eggs, shortening and vanilla.
2. In a smaller bowl mix together flour, salt and baking soda
3. Pour flour mixture in slowly and stir with wooden spoon. Add in 3/4 of the m&ms
4. Drop dough by teaspoonful on ungreased cookie sheet. Push 3-5 m&ms on top of each cookie.
5. Bake cookies 9-11 minutes at 350 degrees. Let cool 3 minutes on cookie sheet and then let cool fully on wire racks. These only keep for a few days, so eat quickly:)