My husband and my birthdays are only 3 days apart!!! Bryan is a year older than me but for 3 days we’re the same age:) I am so thankful for my husband and wanted to write 27 things I love about him to celebrate his 27th birthday!!
1. I love that he provides for us well
2. I love that he makes me a priority
3. I love how he doesn’t care when the house is a mess
4. I love how much of a learner he is
5. I love how smart he is. He will always humbly offer help and advice.
6. I love how he gives generously
7. I love how he serves the church well
8. I love what a good friend he is and the way he cares for others
9. I love the way he looks when he cracks up! He’s so stinkin cute:)
10. I love when he asks for me to cook something by name (want to make me some cowboy bars please?)
11. I love how he preaches the gospel to me
12. I love how he lets me be goofy
13. I love how he can be silly sometimes too!
14. I love spending quality time with him
15. I love how he cheers me on
16. I love spending lazy Saturday mornings with him
17. I love how even tempered, level-headed and consistent he is – – and how he reminds me things aren’t as extreme as my emotional self thinks they are
18. I love when he gets excited about something
19. I love hearing him preach
20. I love cuddling with him
21. I love how he looks when he’s all dressed up – OW! OW!!
22. I love vacationing with him
23. I love when he does man things for me like using the grill, driving the boat, taking out the trash and fixing things around the house
24. I love praying with him and when he tells me he’s praying for me
25. I love how he encourages me to know Jesus more
26. I love how he calms me down and relieves my worries
Happy Birthday Baby! I love you a million times over!