I made these quick, yummy pork chops the other week and I highly recommend them!!
based off of allrecipes.com
2 eggs or egg whites, lightly beaten
1 1/2 T. milk
3/4 c. Italian seasoned bread crumbs
1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
salt and pepper
2 T. dried parsley (and any other spices you want to use!)
2 T. olive oil
4 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
4 pork chops
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a small bowl or pie plate, beat together the eggs and the milk. In a separate bowl or pie plate, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and parsley. And feel free to add in some basil, oregano or any other spices you want!
3. Heat the olive oil in a large oven proof skillet or dutch oven over medium heat. Stir in the garlic and cook until lightly browned. (The recipe says to remove garlic for other uses, but I kept it in and it was yummy!)
4. Salt and pepper the pork chops. Dip each chop into the egg mixture and then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly. Place breaded pork chops in the skillet and brown a few minutes on each side.
5. Place the dutch oven in the preheated oven and cook 25 minutes or to an internal temperature of 160 degrees. If you don’t have a dutch oven or oven proof skillet, go ahead and put the chops in a 8×8 pan.
6. Serve these puppies with a side of pasta or green veggies and bread. Enjoy!