I LOVE these pork chops. The ingredients sound strange but the flavors just meld together into a fantastic full flavored blend of yumminess. And the kicker? They are SO quick and easy!!
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless pork loin chops, 1/2 inch thick
- In a small bowl, combine the brown sugar, basil, salt and chili powder. Gradually stir in 1 tablespoon oil until crumbly. Rub over both sides of pork chops.
- In a large skillet, cook pork in remaining oil over medium heat for 7-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. (I will also broil them sometimes too! Just make sure to keep a close watch and flip them over so the glaze doesn’t get too done)