I LOVE the grilling season for multiple reasons:
- Dinner is SO quick to prepare! Marinate those meats the night before and you can go from raw meat to yummy dinner in 20 minutes!
- Bryan does the grilling!! So I get to spend a little more time on side dishes or – um – just hang out when dinner is cooking! What?!?
- Grill marks make regular things look and taste better
- It’s easy to make healthy meats
- You can grill so much more! Pizzas, zucchini, roasted chickens! We usually stay pretty old school… but I still love the possibilities!
Here is one of my favorite grilling meals that is oh so easy!
Italian Marinated Chicken with Grilled Zucchini
1. Marinate your chicken in Italian dressing and a little salt and pepper. Throw it in a plastic bag and refrigerate it for a few hours (overnight is best!)
4. Sit back and let your husband do the hard work:)
Yum, it’s looking good!
5. When chicken is cooked through and zucchini is nice and brown, serve with some fresh fruit or another delicious side!