This past weekend I held a bridal shower for my beautiful friend Carlie! She LOVES pink, however her fiancé does not:) So since they aren’t having any pink in their wedding I thought it would a blast to have an “obnoxiously pink” and girly shower.
I also made a cute little wreath for the door (inspired by a cupcake liner wreath I found on Pinterest)
Here’s my interpretation!
Okay I gotta be honest. I did a TERRIBLE job of taking pictures. I didn’t even get a picture of the party table!! Sad:( Anyone have any pictures they want to share with me?!? I had a lot of help with people making food and it looked SO fabulous! So just take me word for it okay? Thanks.
- Veggies/ Dip (ala Kaely and her Grandma!)
- Egg Cups – 12 w/ cheese, 12 w/ red pepper and green onion
- Fruit Bowl (ala Caroline – full of raspberries, blueberries, strawberries and watermelon! Yum!)
- Cinnamon Muffins (ala Steph)
- Delicious Cheese tray w/ Brie and Jam and marinated mozzarella! (ala Caroline and her mama!)
- Chicken Salad (ala Sheila – – everyone LOVED this one! I will get the recipe and share it soon!)
- Strawberry Cupcakes w/ Strawberry Swiss Meringue Buttercream Frosting
- Cake Pops!
- Iced Coffee
- Pink Punch (ala Kristin A w/ sherbert, fresca, sprite and Hawaiian punch- – who brought the crackers too!)