These cookies taste like Oreos on steroids in a really good way. I’m not quite sure who figured out it would be a good idea to put Oreos IN other baked goods – like Oreo Cupcakes – but I’m FOR IT!!
Triple Chocolate Oreo Chunk Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup dutch processed cocoa
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped white chocolate
- 1 cup chopped semi-sweet chocolate
- 1 cup chopped Oreo cookies
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat. Set aside. In a medium bowl, sift flour, baking soda, salt, and cocoa. Set aside.
And try really hard not to drop an entire plate of cookies on the kitchen floor when you bring them out of the oven. Whoops!
- The Best Cookies I’ve Ever Made! (jackielopina.wordpress.com)
- Double Choco-Chip Oreo Fiesta Cookie (whiteexcalibur.wordpress.com)