WELL… it is the LAST day of September! I fully realize that I’ve posted the previous scarf tying posts on the weekend. And I’m sorry. My picture taker/ husband has been out of town and when he’s home we’ve been busy/ it’s been rainy or bad picture taking weather.
I’m sorry. I took this pictures in a hot second yesterday because it was the LAST CHANCE! It was windy, not great lighting and I look a little crazy in a few of these pictures. I’m sorry. Please look past that. Okay? Thanks:)
I hope that last few scarf posts have inspired you. Honestly, you can do almost anything with a scarf and it can look fun! Use the basics you’ve learned so far and do an extra tie, turn it around, fluff here, tighten there… you can get a LOT of looks to accessorize your outfits:)
Here are the LAST few ties I wanted to share! Enjoy!!
Tied in front
Tie them together
Straighten and bring as close to/ far away from your neck as you like
and bring it up close to your neck, laying it on top
(This one is perfect for wearing with a polo or button down!)
Grab the longer side and wrap around again. Try not to choke yourself:)
Tie the ends together in front of you.
WOO HOO! Now go out there and make me proud!
ROCK THOSE SCARVES!!
- Don’t get wrapped up! Most fashionable ways to tie your scarves! (instructional videos!!) (sneakpeeq.com)
- Scarf Saturday!! (jackielopina.wordpress.com)
- Scarf September Level II (jackielopina.wordpress.com)
- Scarf September Level III (jackielopina.wordpress.com)
- Mid-Month Report on Scarf & Shred September (jackielopina.wordpress.com)