I’ve totally become an iPad head. My husband is all about new and exciting gadgets. I, unfortunately am a “slow adopter.” It takes me a long time to get on board with new things sometimes but once I do…
I’m all about it!! My husband uses his computer mainly for work so my iPad is basically my computer. I use it for email, twitter, pinterest, to check my wordpress stats and update blog posts, to shop online and read the news. And to play some games of course too:) But six of my FAVORITE things I use my ipad for are:
- Listening to music/ sermons/ audio books while driving
- Inputing calories in and out to keep track and try to be healthy
- Reading my blogs easily in my reeder
- Figuring out where I’m going on google maps when I’m lost:)
- Looking up recipes and propping it up in the kitchen while baking. (ALWAYS)
- WatchingTV shows on netflix while baking or laying in bed. (Fabulous!!)
And I recently got an application for my grocery list… which sounds lame but it’s been awesome so far. This slow adopter is SOLD!
Yay for iPads!