Oh my gosh I LOVE these blondies. They are thick, moist, soft and chock full of M&Ms. They have 2 luscious tablespoons of vanilla and a hint of sea salt too. And if you’re a salt lover- you can totally add a sprinkle of sea salt on top too.
- 2 c. flour
- 1 t. baking powder
- 1/4 t. baking soda
- 1 t. salt
- 2/3 c. butter
- 2 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 T. vanilla extract
- 2 1/3 c. M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Spray pam on a 9×9 or 8×8 pyrex pan.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Melt butter. Add brown sugar and mix well. Feel free to use a whisk or a mixer – whichever you prefer. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Whisk eggs together briefly in a very small bowl or large liquid measuring cup. Add beaten eggs and vanilla to butter/ brown sugar mixture. Beat or whisk well.
- Add about 1/2 of flour mixture. Stir in gently, then add the other half. Stir until just blended. Add in roughly 2 cups of m&ms. (Feel free to add more or less!) Stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spread in 9×9 or 8×8 inch pan. Sprinkle 1/3 c of m&ms on top. (Feel free to add more or less!) Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top no longer looks wet and the edges are beginning to brown. Let cool completely, then cut into squares. Eat – preferably in front of the Christmas tree or stockings:)