Now I don’t know about you, but I get stressed, overwhelmed and just plain DONE more frequently than I would like. In my life, I’ve found a handful of things that can relax me, distract me or even cheer me up in those moments.
Here are a few of my favorite things to bring a smile to my face:
- Wearing my favorite outfit (usually a comfy one, sometimes a pretty one)
- Fresh flowers
- Watching stupid youtube videos
- A Starbucks latte and cake pop
- Going for a walk or exercising to get those endorphins following
- Fresh baked bread
- Thinking of a joke or line from a TV show or movie that only you think is funny
- Bright colors
- Accomplishing something I’ve been putting off for a while
- Chocolate chip cookies (duh)
What are you favorites?!?