This recipe is DELICIOUS! I made it twice in two weeks, which doesn’t really happen in this house. It takes a long time to bake, but it literally takes 5 minutes to put together!
Pork Tenderloin with Apricot Jam
- 2 lb. Pork Tenderloin (2 in a pack)
- 12 oz. Apricot jam or jelly
- 3 T. olive oil
- coarse sea salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Put foil on the bottom and sides of a 9×13 inch pan (or something that will fit your pork.)
- Spoon apricot jam on the bottom on your pan where the pork will go… about 1/3 of the bottle.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper generously on all sides of pork tenderloins. Put pork tenderloins in pan. Pour olive oil over top. Generously spoon apricot jam all over pork.
- Bake until meat thermometer says its done! Mine is about 60-75 minutes. (A lot of things online said only 30 minutes! So go ahead and check it then… it obviously depends on the thickness of your meat.) When it’s done, let sit for about 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Spoon lots of sauce over top and serve!!