1. Aden and Anais blankets. So multi-use! Large, lightweight, soft and adorable patterns. Love these! (I have Goodnight Owl, Oh Boy!, and Bamboo Blankets in Moonlight – these ones are even SOFTER than the regular – crazy!)
2. My “Mom” bead that I finally got to put on my bracelet. My husband bought it for me for Christmas :)
3. Baby cardigan. Isn’t it the cutest thing you’ve ever seen? My man is a growing boy so he maxed out his newborn clothes in about 3 weeks. Gotta get some new ones in bigger sizes! :)
4. Maxi skirts & Button ups. My now regular come-on-springtime, comfy-snuggle-with-my-baby wear.
5. My awesome Northface backpack. The winner of the last month. I first bought this for flying and it is SUCH a great way to pack a bunch of stuff and not break your back wearing it. Lots of pockets, padded back and straps, easy tightening straps for extra comfort for short people like me, clips to add support at your back and waist and water bottle holders. Love this. So multi- purpose.
6. iPad. I go in phases with use but it’s gotten double time over the past month.
7. In ear noise canceling headphones. To use with #6. For the first 2 1/2 weeks, I just stared at my son while he slept on me for 3 hours. In the past couple weeks I’ve started watching shows on Hulu and Netflix. Very nice.
8. Dry shampoo. Have you drank the kool-aid yet? I was hesitant to try it for a long time but I have no clue why! It was a lifesaver for when I spent nights in a hospital recliner :)
9. Spring weather! Ahh!!! So great to take walks in!
10. The Jesus Storybook Bible. Bryan and I started reading this to Bryan when he was just a few days old. It is SO good. Much of the time we end up crying because of how good God is and how much Jesus loves us. So well written- for kids AND parents. (Thanks Mark and Michelle!)