Hi! I'm Jackie. Welcome to my little corner of the world! I'm so glad to have you. Feel free to make yourself at home: stop by the about me page, look back over our journey through infertility, meet our miracle son through adoption or make your stomach growl as you search through delicious recipes. Dear Reader, I appreciate you so much!!
And P.S. - You're not a stalker. Comment! I love to hear from you!
Looking for something?
What You’ve Been Saying…
Seasonsgirl on Loving Your Friend Through Inf… jackielopina on 12 Days of Christmas Cookies:… jackielopina on The Story of Our Son – T… jackielopina on Crockpot Potato Soup jackielopina on 12 Days of Christmas Cookies:…
Categories:31 Days Adoption Baking Biblical Womanhood Books Cooking Decorating Domesticity Embryo Adoption Family Friends Hobbies Holidays Home Management Husband Infertility Jesus Loving Your Friend Series Motherhood Music Our Church Our Son Outpouring of Grace Pictures Random Sanctification Suffering Tasty Tuesday Vacation Work
What I’ve Posted In
You May Like…
- Favorite Baby Items: For Newborn (up to 8 weeks)
- My Journey with Induced Lactation
- A Letter For My Sister-In-Law on Her 18th Birthday
- Tasty Tuesday - White Wine Chicken Soup
- Thursday Things
- The Joy and Peril of Flipping a King Mattress (by yourself!)
- Why We Don't Rest
- Snickerdoodles and Sneaking Cookie Dough
- Tasty Tuesday - Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Sandwiches
- Baking with Pumpkin! - Pumpkin Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting