I added my sparkly red infinity scarf in the background to make it even a little more festive:) These fabulous drop cookies have dried cranberries, white chocolate chips and walnuts (or your nut of choice.)
I started making these the Christmas after we got married and they’ve been a staple every since. This recipe makes a giant batch of cookies that you can eat, give, share and still have some left over!
from Kraft Recipes
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 T. vanilla
- 2-1/4 c. flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 2 c. white chocolate chips
- 2 c. chopped walnuts, pecans or another nut (you can toast them if you want!)
- 2 cups dried cranberries (I use craisins)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugars in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs. Mix in vanilla.
- Sift flour, baking soda and salt together. Add to batter and mix until just combined.
- Stir in white chocolate chips, craisins and walnuts.
- Use a cookie scoop or roll the dough into a small bowl. Drop onto cookie sheet. Bake at 375 for 9-11 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 3-5 minutes, then move to wire rack to cool completely.